Eva Mendes gets stalker restraining order



Eva Mendes has been granted a restraining order against her alleged stalker.
The actress claims she has been living in “constant fear” of John C. Luna, who she says has been harassing her since 2008 and even turned up at her Los Angeles home in May.
Eva told a judge in court papers Luna believes he is in a relationship with her and has sent her “creepy” letters, cards and nine hours of “bizarre” audio messages.
In her legal papers, she states, “As a result of Mr. Luna’s conduct directed at me … including references in a letter that he knows I am willing to die for him, and his showing up at my house on May 31, 2011, looking for me, I am in constant fear.
“I do not personally know, nor have any relationship with Mr. Luna, have never had any personal communications with him, nor do I desire any interaction or communication with him whatsoever.”
A judge has now ordered that Luna must stay at least 100 yards away from Eva and must not make any attempts to contact her.
Eva also wants him to pay her $8,550 legal bills and a further hearing has been set for June 20.