Paris Hilton mocks Lindsay Lohan


Paris Hilton has poked fun at Lindsay Lohan‘s arrest for theft.
The Machete star was fined and sentenced to three years probation after she pleaded no contest to charges she stole a necklace from upmarket boutique Kanofie & Co in Los Angeles and after a woman asked Lindsay’s onetime pal Paris for a pair of earrings the socialite was wearing, Paris agreed but joked if she were Lindsay she would be more likely to steal them.
On an episode of her latest reality TV show The World According to Paris, she said: “I’m not Lindsay. If I were Lindsay, I’d be stealing the earrings, not giving them away.”
In April, the actress was deemed to have breached the terms of her 2007 probation – which was set following a driving under the influence conviction because of the theft charges.
She was sentenced to 480 hours of community service and 120 days jail, for which she must turn herself in on June 17.
The 24-year-old star who began her community service last week is serving the jail term under house arrest.
Lindsay recently admitted she has “made a lot of poor decisions” and has feared her numerous arrests and rehab stints would ruin her career.
“I’ve made a lot of poor decisions in the past and I’m dealing with the consequences of those decisions so there were times when I was concerned but I’m a fighter and I know that I have a lot of work to do to gain the respect back and I’m willing to do the work that I have to do to be an actress,” she said.